Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My self

      I am a dedicated worker and I believe in my Employers Satisfactions with my sincerity, reliability and professionalism work. I want to work long with them. I believe in quality work with proper communication. My goal is to become one of the best online freelancer.

       A reliable and hard working individual with a University degree over 6 years of professional working experience, a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in English language. Is also an expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and various administrative tasks. I am an experienced with SEO, Keyword Analysis, On-page Optimization including reducing page load time, Off-Page SEO, Website Content management, Strategy Planning for SEO Projects - Website Analysis - Competitor Analysis - Keyword Research - Link Building Strategy, Data entry Professional. I did also lots of work for SEO, Google Place submit, Google Analytic setup, etc.


     Online Reputation Management, SEO, SMM Expert. Providing Reputation Management Services for all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing. Online Reputation Management is now been one of the most important thing in case of current situation. Whether there are a little conflict or a big issue with some body, they could write bad about the [Person or company] so anyone need to be prepared on this. I help the individuals or companies to get their reputation back and re-brand themselves who is been victim of online allegation. I use my unique innovative ideas and bring them on application and accomplish it with my hard work and passion. If (You) are a victim of online allegation then please let me take a look on your terms. I might be help you to get your lost reputation back. Everything is possible

     Content Providers, was founded to help satisfy the growing demand of web marketing clients looking to promote their websites with high quality articles. With my firm, I should provide high quality content writing and Internet Marketing services to the clients worldwide. My mission is to provide each and every client with excellent web content. No project is too big or too small. With some clients ordering one article each week and others ordering hundreds, We are used to the changing demands of customers. Despite a growing client base, I am always able to deliver fast reliable work. Whether you want to purchase articles for your website, look into an article submission program or any other marketing effort, I will make your content leap off the page! What You Get From Me- * 100% Original Content. * Content containing keywords you have selected.

        I have more than 6 years experience in the field of Data entry, with Microsoft Word, Excel and Other software. I also did convert pdf to word /excel to pdf. Upload & download file from Google drive and other cloud services. Data & Email collecting from websites, Content writing etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment. Please always stay with us.